CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 67



August 11th, 2012

Sunday

Today the completion of a miracle happened.  We got our "new to us" van.  It was a miracle because some people that are well known (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_DeMille), and whose family I am acquainted with up here put their van for sale and posted it on facebook. It was just what we were looking for and way in our price range.  The trouble was the van was located in Southern Utah.  I called Julie (pictured here) who I've talked with a few times over the years and bought oils from (she owns a health store in Price Utah).  She mentioned that she's coming to Oregon this weekend for vacation- and she offered to drive the van up for me.   

I've wanted to meet Julie for a while now - we have SOOOOOO much in common and she really is an angel.  She arrived in Portland late last night and we were able to pick up the van this am and I was finally able to meet Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment